2014 Awards: Nominate Now
Nominations are now open for the 2014 Fowler’s Live Music Awards. South Australian acts can self nominate for consideration by the industry panel if they apply under the following the following criteria:
- Artists and nominees must be based in South Australia, with a minimum of 50% of members residing in South Australia;
- The activity being considered is 1st July 2013 to 30th June 2014;
- The artists are not signed to a ‘major’ label;
- There must be demonstrated activity across live performance, recording and songwriting;
- You understand Peter Darwin as Owner/Operator of Fowler’s Live is the final arbiter on nominations and industry votes.
A group of industry-based practitioners will generate a list of five award nominees across each of 14 award categories.
These nominations will be discussed with and vetted by a wider group of music industry personnel before being finalised by Peter Darwin.
The 2013 Fowler’s Live Music Awards celebrates the great diversity of original live music made right here in South Australia.
The 15 Industry Awards recognised success and achievement over the past 12 months, as judged by Peter Darwin and a group of music industry professionals. An additional group of five awards are open to direct public nomination and vote via the public vote page on this website. 2013 Award Night Photos
(photos: Melissa Donato)